CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Seems like a bullet would be easier.

jessers11581 Views: 1,263
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 287,913

Re: Seems like a bullet would be easier.

I feel the same way. I finally just said the hell with everything and started trying to lead a halfway normal life again. But I still don't feel well and I know for sure that something is not right. I'm CRAVING Sugar so bad I can't stand it, then when I eat some, I get all bloated and sleepy and irritable and feel like I have to eat some more. So I do, and that turns into a binge, and then I'm screwed for the rest of the day. I absolutely don't know what to do any more, and I really don't feel like I have any fight left in me. It's so unfair, isn't it? Why us? Why can't we just eat what normal people eat and do what normal people do and not have to be constantly worrying about some new symptom popping up all the time? I'm sick of it, so sick of it. I know exactly how you feel. And it makes me angry every time I think about it. I know this is not the right attitude, but I feel like I've been dealing with this for SO LONG, and I'm just so absolutely exhausted both physically and emotionally that I can't take it anymore. What if I don't even HAVE candida? It's like, there's tests, but then the tests could be inaccurate, so you pretty much have to rely on the questionaires, which could be indicative of a million different illnesses. I feel that convincing myself of having candidiasis has literally driven me INSANE. I'm not kidding. I feel like a crazy person, and I don't know what to do about it anymore. Sorry to be such a drag. Maybe I'll feel better tomorrow.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.094 sec, (1)