CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida may not be the problem

boronia Views: 2,957
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 288,281

Re: Candida may not be the problem

Shroom, I agree. I think 'getting' candida just reflects a failure of the body's sytems eg endocrine, nervous system to cope with whatever stresses that seemed to trigger it in the first place. This inevitably involves the endocrine system. How far down the road you are and what supportive measures you put in place will influence how quickly your body can rebalance itself. I also believe it has a lot to do with dehydration.

I think the treatment should be a wholistic one anyway addressing diet first and foremost, emotional issues, and possibly glandular support if it's indicated. I know women in a thyroid group who are treating themselves with thyroid glandulars and all their fatigue, bloatedness, digestive problems etc disappear when they take the right dose of thyroid glandular eg Armour. The description of their problems easily fits into a diagnosis of candida but the word candida is hardly, if at all, mentioned in that group.

Yes I agree its cyclic and I think this is connected to seasonal changes, equinoxes, new moon, full moon etc and the influence these have on the body's cells. Have you noticed feeling different around these times? I certainly do. Monthly cyles are also significant times for women.
It's a full moon tonight (apparently when our bodies are most toxic)...see if you feel different in any way.

Anne

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.922 sec, (1)