CureZone   Log On   Join
What ails us

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Tyler Durden Views: 3,031
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 288,281

What ails us

I agree with many of your points Shroom and would like to point out an anecdote here that applies to this.

Years ago there was a TV program where the subject matter was air shows, the latest aircraft etc. At a particular show they were showcasing the Stealth fighter, and there was a bad accident- the plane crashed in a residential area near the airfield. The pilot managed to bail, and there were no injuries to anyone, but the plane was toast, and they salvaged parts of it to study to find out how it happened. A head engineer/tech guy who took up the project had something very widely-applicable to say; basically he said that the way to figure out problems like this, was to ask the question 'why' until you can't ask why anymore.

Q: Why did the Stealth fighter crash? A: b/c the pilot lost control of the plane
Q: Why did the pilot lose control of the plane? A: b/c part of the wing broke off
Q: Why did part of the wing break off? A: b/c upon inspection, it was found that some rivets during maintenance procedures weren't attached in the wing section and upon the stresses of aerodynamic lift, it was too much for the structurally-compromised wing
Q: Why weren't the rivets attached properly? A: b/c one of the maintenance guys neglected to do this

They then implemented a checklist-type procedure to make sure this kind of thing didn't happen again.

In *our* case, we need to take a look at symptoms, and go BACKWARDS from there, to determine the whole chain of events. What causes the yellowish-white coating on the tongue? If fungal infection, what allowed this to take hold- was it Antibiotics or something more? We have to find out what *supercedes* the fungal infection, if anything, and glandular deficiency could be the case certainly; it COULD come down to the liver (the liver is one big giant gland, technically).

I'm currently using Jim Foley's herbal tabs to try to resolve IBS/LGS issues (incomplete evacuation), and I've made progress but have a long way to go. About a year ago I used herbals from a Dr. Sebi (drsebi.com), which helped me more than anything I had used however after a few days of use I felt too 'plugged up' to continue, so I stopped (wondering if this was wise). The herbals, which are put thru a process of electrification, pull mucous out of the body (similar concept to the Jim Foley herbals), and they're POTENT... I passed a lot of mucous and even lost weight without trying; the side-effects were a lot of stomach/gut "grating" (the sensation of the product pulling mucous out of the colon). If the Foley products don't produce the results for which I'm hoping I may just go back to Sebi's products; the downside is they're *expensive*. I was just wondering if anyone else on here has tried Sebi's stuff.

-TD

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.957 sec, (2)