CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I agree ...

Johnny Vegas Views: 2,857
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 288,337

Re: I agree ...

I agree with Anne.
I also think its not that some of us are particularly more sensitive to toxins - its that we each have a different set of toxic burden. In my case I was severely stressed for several years. Physically I looked fine. But then I got glandular fever, which together with my existing stress sent me over the edge.

The only theory of chronic disease which makes sense is the one of cumulative stress/toxic load. The system seems fine all the way up till it breaks. By then its too late - the damage has been done - and reversing it is not a simple matter of flipping back the switch.

Dynamic systems (some of which I've studied) are frequently of that type. Outwardly it looks as though nothing is changing, but inwardly there comes a point when the system flips catastrophically.

Of course the human body is strong, and I don't believe any of us are damaged beyond repair. But it takes a very special kind of repair. We can't just do the reverse of what got us here. Think of it like a car driving over a cliff. You can't just reverse back up the cliff!

JV.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.438 sec, (1)