CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida may not be the problem

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
More
boronia Views: 2,904
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 288,366

Re: Candida may not be the problem

Johnny,

Sounds like you're someone who likes to live dangerously! :-0

100mgs every 3-4hrs in my opinion is too much to start off with....however, I could be totally wrong....I'm fairly new to this myself and haven't started properly chelating yet and you might be fine. How long have you been on this dose for? How many days on and off? Why take 100 and not 50mg?

You can half or quarter the capsules if you need to lower the dose though as you've already started, you need to get some advice from the Freq Dose Chel group. I don't think it was a good idea to decide on the basis of *one* of Andy's posts. Better to join the FDC group, you will probably be told off for starting on too high a dose! Though obviously the people who feel this way will be basing their advice on their own personal experiences which might not be relevant to you.

Hmmmmm, hard to say if the way you are feeling is down to stirring things up or the disrupted sleep. Not feeling yourself is one of the symptoms of merc toxicity....do you know ALA can move mercury INTO the brain from the body so if you have a body burden but less of a brain burden and you take a high dose this is what can happen (with ALA being able to cross the BBB). Basically, psychological problems can be made worse/induced by chelating too quickly. If you've never felt this way before, I think it's a bit suspicious.

My personal experience which I won't go into too much detail is that I took ALA (between 100 and 200mg a day) for about 10 days last Autumn.....had a very significant improvement in my health but then it felt it was just too strong so I stopped. My health has suffered a relapse since. I have much more hypothyroid and psychological symptoms and have really not been myself since. I plan to go back to chelation soon but starting on lower doses.

Anyway it just seems like you are in a rush....?

Take care :)

Anne

P.S. Candilass is right...some people have caused themselves irreversibl damage by starting off too quickly...you really must seek more advice before continuing. Also yes Cutler would probably now suggest starting off on a lower dose than the one suggested in the earlier post that you referred to. Much safer to start off between 12.5 - 25mg every 3-4 hrs. You can get 25mg capsules (Kirkmans) from the Nutricentre and split them.

P.P.S. you can't get hold of DMPS in the UK. Can get DMSA from http://www.supersmart.com but read around the subject more :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

4.281 sec, (2)