CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida may not be the problem

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
boronia Views: 2,874
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 288,372

Re: Candida may not be the problem

Hi JV,

> Just 3 days & 2 nights. This is my first cycle which is ending today. The tablets came in 100mg which is why I took that dose. Not a good answer I know!

Yes best to split them...get some empty capsules and split the 25mg in half or the 50mg in quarters (more tricky!)...so take 12.5 (preferably) or 25mg doses. However I would wait a couple of weeks before chelating again...get advice from the FDC group.

>When are you going to start chelating again? Any idea what kind of protocol you are going to follow?

I saw a nutritionist recently and she's going to send me a programme to support my adrenals, liver etc first so will wait until that is in place before I start again. I will start on the lowest dose 12.5mg of ALA, maybe every 2-3 hrs but every 2 hours will be a killer at night time :-0 Haven't made my mind up about DMSA.....I might well need to take it to lessen the effect of the ALA but I've heard -ve things about it and I know DMPS is generally better tolerated but can't get hold of that.

> Part of my rush was that I don't know (for sure) that I have mercury problems.

Yes understandable but not worth risking your health just to confirm you have mercury problems ;) It's very difficult to give advice....you need to go into more details about your health with more experienced chelators so they can make safe suggestions and how to proceed from now on, given that you already got started! :)

> By the way do you know where I could get a fractionated urine porphyrins test in the UK?

Just looking into this, waiting to hear from the London Clinic (0207 616 7755) who I think do it...but waiting for confirmation. I'll get back to you about that.
If you look it up on the page where you found the ALA info seems it has to be done quite carefully to make sure the sample is not damaged. I may not bother with it as I'm fairly convinced of the beast inside ;) As you're not convinced enough yet it might well be worth you having it done. Ask on the FDC group for more info on the test.

Anne

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

7.281 sec, (1)