CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida may not be the problem

Johnny Vegas Views: 2,871
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 288,374

Re: Candida may not be the problem

> Yes best to split them...get some empty capsules and split the 25mg in half

Its strange though, even looking at the noamalgam website people talk about using 100mg + dosages. But maybe to start better slow. I know Andy says that mercury removal increases with the square root of dose, but side-effects increase linearly with dose. In other words better to use a low dose which doesn't give any/many side effects.

> I will start on the lowest dose 12.5mg of ALA, maybe every 2-3 hrs but every 2 hours will be a killer at night time

I thought it was 3-4 hours - i.e. every 3 hours during the day and every 4 at night. Waking up at night isn't pleasant but it is certainly doable (I woke up without an alarm). The main thing is the mental confusion - what time is it? When did I take my last dose? Was I just dreaming or did I actually take my dose - etc, etc.

> It's very difficult to give advice

I know its not fair of me to expect you to have all the answers when you are in the same boat I am.

> Just looking into this, waiting to hear from the London Clinic

I read the posts about the necessity of correct handling of the test, which is another potential headache, but for me I really need some extra confirmation. Chelation is just too much of a time/energy commitment if mercury isn't my problem.

BTW I feel really really crap emotionally.

JV.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

5.107 sec, (1)