CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My naturopath is a non-believer!!!

boronia Views: 1,493
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 288,436

Re: My naturopath is a non-believer!!!

Hi,
I consulted a naturopath a few years back and she said then that she didn't believe in candida either. What she meant was rather it was a just a symptom of a dehydrated bowel and also potassium deficiency (perhaps inherited from the mother). So her approach wouldn't be dissimilar to what people do anyway....enemas, eat non-challenging, hydrating foods (eg avoiding gluten, dairy, too much fruit), maybe garlic, but not probiotics or specific anti-fungals. Also an emphasis on high potassium foods as it's potassium that gets rid of the body's waste and if there is a lack of potassium opportunitists like candida will get more of a hold. Also regular enemas and general 'cleansing'.
To a certain extent her approach helped me as I started eating brown rice in small amounts and started on enemas but I don't think it's a simple as that for everyone.
Anne

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.656 sec, (1)