CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Doctor?

gerig Views: 556
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 288,691

Re: Doctor?

My doctor specializes in candida and has his own clinic. I got real lucky. This guy is a former UCLA graduate and hospital administrator who couldn't stand to watch patients with inflammation, metals poison, allergy and food toxicity problems falling through teh cracks and treated like they were psychosomatic complainers. He was also sick of seeing them die in the care of other doctors, who were simply performing by the book without using critical thinking. I've heard good and bad things about naturalists and homeopaths. My doctor is both, but many doctors claiming to be naturalists, are really just herbal drug pushers as opposed to pharmaceutical pushers. I went to one integrative doctor who really just meant that expression as a way to get in my face about my religion, or lack thereof. Another candida doctor, my primary in Chattanooga, I've actually left his care once already because he leaves his clinic in the care of nurse practitioners who aren't as educated as he is on inflammatory problems. I left because his nurse threw a rod when I wouldn't take Antibiotics for poison ivy then gave me predisone for the swelling when I told her I was allergic to it. I lost several weeks of work and nearly ended up in the hospital. I'd say most doctors are stumped if they can't throw a pill at you or pass you on to one of their surgeon friends. I put them in the same boat with greedy car mechanics and underhanded lawyers. The good family doctor has been replaced with a shill of Big Pharm and the HMO machine.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.812 sec, (1)