CureZone   Log On   Join
Can it be WTS??????

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free TEEF Powder Internationally!
Teeth Powder to Remineralize, Strengthen, and Clean ...

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
More
jake1111 Views: 2,080
Published: 16 years ago

Can it be WTS??????

Friends:

I just cant believe that I spent over 10K on doctors and Candida protocols with little or no reduction in symptoms.. I have researched so much and everything keeps pointing me towards Candida... But yet, I can never cure this beast. So I found out many moons ago that Hypothyroidism can cause many of the symptoms listed by many on this site and even cause Candida.

I therefore had a blood test done to check for Hypothyroidism which of course... Came back fine... Then I did some more reserach and I found out that you can have a condition called WTS (Wilsons Thyroid Syndrome) and the results can come back normal when tested for low thyroid function.

Can we get a few people on here to research this syndrome with me to have educate the group on this. Please? These are some statements I found and some websites.. Please visit. It seems so similar to many of our symptoms. Look at this statement. Sound familiar????:

"Some Wilson's Temperature Syndrome patients have been seen to have frequent vaginal yeast infections that have cleared up with normalization of body temperature patterns with proper WT3 Therapy. Some patients have been diagnosed with having a systemic (throughout the body) candida yeast infection. Their candida yeast titers (levels) measured in the blood have been seen to persist even after being treated with nystatin by their doctors. Nystatin is an antifungal medicine used in the treatment of candida yeast infections. In some cases, the candida yeast titers have been seen to drop to zero upon normalization of body temperature patterns with proper WT3 Therapy. It seems that candida yeast grows in the body more easily in patients who have low body temperature patterns. This may be due to decreased ability of the body to fight the yeast infection because of decreased immune system function, or it might be because the yeast organism finds low body temperatures to be more hospitable for growth than normal body temperature patterns. But, in any case, patients are quite happy when their recurrent yeast infections and urinary tract infections resolve, and they are quite happy when they are able to go through the winter months without having colds and sore throats."

http://www.wilsonssyndrome.com/eBook/Chapters/09Symptoms.cfm

http://www.wilsonthyroidsyndrome.com/IdentifyingTheProblems.htm

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.422 sec, (2)