CureZone   Log On   Join
wooohoo!

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free TEEF Powder Internationally!
Teeth Powder to Remineralize, Strengthen, and Clean ...

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
More
jake1111 Views: 1,381
Published: 16 years ago

wooohoo!

I think got the ball rolling... I do believe that many people on here have WTS... I dont know if Candida is causing it or WTS is causing Candida.. I just cant believe that Candida can be causing these symtpoms for me for over 8 years.... After all of the protocols, diets, etc... And little improvement... It just doesnt make sense...

I feel my thyroid is definitely not functioning as it used to. Even though medical blood tests came out negative I have read that I may still have WTS.

If I have WTS, how did this happen??? Possibly sparked from overuse of Antibiotics coupled with stress and bad nutrition? I heard your thyroid can actually go into a stall type status. You just need to kick it in the butt to get it moving again. The only way to do this is with either conventional medicine (which I read only supplements your TH3 and TH4 but doesnt make your THyroid work on its own.) or natural medicine (which mentions that it actually makes your thyroid function properly again).

I have ordered 3 bottles of the suggested WTS natural remedy "thyrocare" from the site page listed below. Please.. Do not spend your money until I try it out and determine if it works... We have all have spent too much of our hard earned money on this dreadfull ailment. So let me be the ginny pig. These are my symptoms as of today:

- My core temp is very low as well. (Every morning it reads approx 97 or below)
- I also have a small lump in my throat. I can feel it when I face left and swallow.
- I have a coated tongue.
- Fatigue
- Dry skin
- Gas, bloating,
- Puffy eyes
- Brain fog.
- Depression

I will report daily on my improvement if any.

If you want to read up on it this is the location.

http://www.wilsonstemperaturesyndrome.com/WhichWTSmedicinesToUse.htm

Your friend always,

Jake

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.047 sec, (1)