CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To both of you, please - What was the cleansing like?

Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
gerig Views: 1,514
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 289,122

Re: To both of you, please - What was the cleansing like?

I actually did the same thing, telling my two teams of doctors at two medical hospitals (one was for a second opinion) that they were making me worse. I was nearly bedridden at this time, and unable to keep food down. I'd lost about 30 pounds, effectively making me a human skeleton, though a very bloated one. I spent all my available time (my three hour window where my mind worked reasonably well) crossreferencing my own symptoms online. I found out about the inflammatory response assocaited with candida and then started being able to get food down, rice first. It was when I started reading books on the diet that I found the Yeast Connection diet, and sent a letter to the company seeking a good doctor. Ifound my doctor on that list.
My doctor also left the conventional medical community. He left UCLA hospital system, to catch the patients he saw falling through the cracks. I think you could identify with his poor impression of the western medical community.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.344 sec, (1)