CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: One Week Update - warning: long

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
boronia Views: 1,179
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 289,153

Re: One Week Update - warning: long

Hi,

> a zapper eh? very interesting. i'm afraid of them. i've actually done electroporation on cells as part of my work... so putting electricity through my cells kinda scares me... but i might reconsider...

yes it scared me to begin with...you kind of expect to be blown up at first ;)
I'd already been on one with a practitioner though...she was the first person who told me that C.F.S. = parasites and told me to get Hulda Clark 's book " The Cure For All Diseases ". Then a friend of mine made me one based on the instructions in Clarks' book. It did work, I used to get bad brain fog (die-off) then a bit of diarrhoea then feel really good! Zappers only kill what's in the bloodstream though, you need herbs to get the ones in the cells/tissues. I didn't carry on with it but I still have the zapper, probably needs a new battery now!

>glad to know the glandulars seem to be helping you. i don't know what your main symptoms are, but i imagine they're all the usual suspects for mercury.

mostly fatigue, adrenal and thyroid stress, food intolerances /candida, inflammatory reactions and a terrible memory and also my learning ability is affected. Actually I took an ecstasy tablet a couple of years ago (I know stupid thing to do!) which made my head worse, but I think it probably just increased my sensitivity to mercury as I fit into the mercury picture a lot.

>i wanted to try thymus mostly, as i clearly need to boost my immunity for the stupid lyme.

sounds a good idea.

>you're ordering DMSA!! wow, you are brave. good for you. i know Master Cutler does not recommend Liver Flushes during chelation - but i'd be tempted.

Haven't ordered it yet....anyway it's more out of desperation!! I just want my life back and like you I so much want to go travelling! (got your e-mail thanks, will reply later) Maybe we should set up a Candida Travel group! ;) I would be worried about parasites though, I'd probably catch them all if I went abroad. A guy I know caught a parasite in India and didn't realise until he passed a 10 inch worm after doing several urine enemas on the advice of a naturopath. He'd been feeling depressed and tired for months. Also someone in another forum using urine therapy to protect herself from parasites while working in Africa. She also had candidiasis it helped with that too. It's obviously not for everyone though!

Yes I know the Master doesn't recommend Liver Flushing but Johnny's done Liver Flushing and I know someone else who seems to have mercury toxicity who's done several flushes. Andreas thinks I should carry on with flushing, I posted on his forum. I think I might just up the Liver Cleansing rather than do a proper flush to be on the safe side.

Hope you get some sleep soon :)

Anne

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.438 sec, (2)