CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To Boronia (Anne) and Stannarad re: glandulars and various

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Anja Views: 1,077
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 289,987

Re: To Boronia (Anne) and Stannarad re: glandulars and various

Just had to jump in here. I waffled on the Liver Flushes for well over a year, but finally worked up the nerve. I can't begin to tell you how glad I am that I started flushing (still not done), and how incredibly productive they are are getting rid of a lot of stuff really fast. They are really not that bad, the worst thing is you might get some nausea, but a lot of it is mind over matter, peppermint oil under the nose helps, and most people pretty much breeze through them. I still have candida, but getting that toxic load out of the liver has helped my health tremendously. Everyone has generally different experiences, and I've done about 8 or 9 of them, some I saw very few stones, others I would get a bowful of bright pea green (nuclear green - the color of bile, not olive oil) stones, some as large as big green grapes. For the record, I knew for sure I had liver congestion, I could feel it, and my skin was looking pretty yellow. Your liver is an important organ, and if you're fighting any kind of chronic infection, you need to help it as much as you can. Parasites, and probably candida, can live in there, too, and in the bile ducts.

Your doctor is dead wrong, it is not congealed olive oil, and a little brave toilet-fishing will show you exactly what you're dealing with. The liver "stones" (aka Gallstones) that you expel with a Liver Flush are waxy, clumps of solidified bile, usually green, and smush-able like a warmed clump of wax, and they usually float. Some people (apparently with more advanced problems from what I read here) will get white, calcified stones or very dark brown/black stones. Most of mine were more of an olive green on the outside and very bright pea green on the inside. They also smell distinctly awful. I really think almost everyone could benefit from liver flushing. The Epsom Salts relax the bile ducts to allow the larger stones to come out, and that 1/2 cup of olive oil you drik (along with the grapefruit & lemon juice) causes the gallbladder to contract and "go to work" in a big way, pushing out stones and congealed bile. I've actually had some come out in tube shapes - I assume from blocking the bile ducts.

Please do consider doing at least a couple of liver flushes, along with parasite and bowel cleansing if you haven't already. From everything I've read, parasites and a toxic bowel go hand in hand with candida.

Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

4.781 sec, (2)