CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida is NOT good for you! I am living proof.

Jake1111 Views: 1,700
Published: 16 years ago

Candida is NOT good for you! I am living proof.

Nentmoot. Please stop trying to sell Regenetics on this forum. This site is for people who are trying to help eachother find a cure for Candida overgrowth. Many of us on this site have spent most of our life savings trying to get our bodies back to normal and the last thing we need is more ripoff salesmen trying to sell their products or treatments.

Candida overgrowth is NOT good for you. Also I do NOT believe that Candida goes out of control to "clean up" your body. In fact its proven medically that the overgrowth of Candida is spawned due to a weakened immune system (HIV) or the overuse of Antibiotics which kill the GOOD bacteria and make the BAD fungus Candida proliferate. I myself have proven this theory as I was given months of Antibiotics by a few idiot doctors only to find myself loaded with systemic Candida as the months progressed.

After I was on Antibiotics for a few months I had a very severe case of leaky gut, diahrea, coated tongue, fatigue, swollen lymphnodes, puffy swollen bloodshot eyes, mood disorders, crying fits, tinnitus, etc. If you call this good then you have no clue what systemic Candida is and have never had it.

If you have never had this disease and are just trying to make a quick buck go somewhere else. Thank you.

Jake

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.953 sec, (1)