CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: TO Jhan - linseed bowel cleanse

Alexcena Views: 4,875
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 290,885

Re: TO Jhan - linseed bowel cleanse

Salut Jhan,

Canada welcomes your return !! : ))

Congrats on "turning-in" your Ph.D. dissertation!! Honestly, Jhan, IT IS A VICTORY!!! : )) You MUST feel SPECTACULAR!!

I provided the recipe you requested...I also added some helpful hints that I used to correct my constipation

Recipe:

1 tbsp acv
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp flaxseed (better to start with 1 tsp and work up to 1 tbsp over time)

- place ingredients in 1 cup warm water
- drink another glass of water immediately after
- I also drink 2 additional glasses of warm water 20 to 25 minutes later
(for me, without all this water...psyllium and/or flaxseed remains in my colon/intestine like concrete!! : )

Helpful Hints for those who want to incorporate psyllium:

· Shelly has suggested mixing 1/2 psyllium and 1/2 flaxseed, as psyllium alone may be too irritating on the colon/intestine
· Slippery elm and/or marshmallow root is great to reduce the irritant effect

Additional Hints for constipating people...

I add at least one fibrous veggie as a side dish to my main meal. Add two or three leafs of slightly steamed kale (and lots of sunflower oil) with foods that are typically constipating, such as rice. This helps move the constipating foods through the intestine/colon. Other fibrous veggies include carrots. Beets are great as they release bile.

Pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds are great for constipation as both are high in magnesium. Eat 1/2 cup mixture of these seeds about an hour or two before the flaxseed shake.

I realize this is more than you requested…but this protocol helped my constipation which was very bad …

Enemas: I found acv enemas to be the best. If you have trouble releasing the water,
try exercising while on the Toilet (sounds odd, I know!!). While seated on the toilet, twist your body from left to right (like you are doing the "twist!"). I *discovered* this trick by accident one day. I realized afterwards why it worked. The intestine is 26 feet in length with many, many folds...twisting helps to jostle loose water/stool. Also, try massaging the lower right region of the lower trunk area. Be sure to do a probiotic or aloe vera gel/juice enema following each succession of 3 or 4 acv enemas.

Please take care and have yourself a wonderful, well deserved vacation!! : )))

Alex

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.813 sec, (2)