CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: toxic people syndrome

Views: 1,233
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 291,018

Re: toxic people syndrome

I am someone who is constantly pulling my hair out trying to figure out if all my problems really are "in my head," if my page long list of lifelong candida symptoms are all just psychosomatic, as the doctors would say. Just Depression manifesting itself physically in ways they dont understand. Of course, they leave out the "ways we dont understand" part...

I took a candida antibody test (IgG), and I came back in the normal range. It was absolutely gut-wrenching to get the results. All this time I thought I had something that I could actually fight. I wanted the results to give me some peace of mind, or some degree of certainty that this all isnt just %¤#&!§-. I have passed and vomited a good bit of what people on this board call "threads," or candida rhizomes. Does anyone find it interesting that I passed these white thread things, (a few with a dab of blood on the end), and yet the antibody test tells me candida is not present?????

I feel relatively better lately, over the past few weeks. I am working all day, and trying to get up money to move out on my own (im 21, dropped out of college for this stuff), to get away from my family, which is toxic as HELL. I know I will get down to the depths soon again, probably in the winter. This time I guess I wont have some scam to put all my idiotic hope in. I was really convinced there for a while, too. I thought food totally controlled the way I felt. Now Ive eaten like a S.A.D. pig for a few weeks, and actually feel better than when I was bouncing hard on and off the diet.

And I totally relate to what you said about the toxic people...THEY DONT EVEN HAVE TO FACE THEIR OWN FEARS/INSECURITIES!!! Is Depression some kind of honesty about life? Why cant I be fake, shallow and HAPPY??

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.844 sec, (1)