CureZone   Log On   Join
i am so frustrated right now!!

melisadki Views: 1,668
Published: 16 years ago

i am so frustrated right now!!

Sorry if I feel like I am whining I just need to get it out...!

First off I had more muscle testing today and I found out I am gluten intolerant as well as corn, caffeine, Sugar (real suprised), chicken, and milk products. Also I have high Mercury and of course Candida. I also have brain chemicals that are way off (which I knew because I have had bipolar for years) So now I am sitting here hungary, depressed and I dont know what to eat. I dont care anymore. This is killing me! I am sure I will have to go shop again for these special foods but this organic stuff money wise is killing me financially. Does anyone know if meat is not organic but it is labeled hormone/ Antibiotic free is this good enough? Is anyone else gluten intolerant or allergic, if so what the heck do you eat?

Another thing is I have to get rid of my Mercury before I can effectively kill the Candida. So I am taking this Metal detox. Then I was tested for ADP which is a patented brand of Oregeno Oil good for killing Candida (although it kills the good bacteria too) so I need to take Threelac which I also tested strongly for.

I feel like another big Depression is going to happen soon here. This food is going to cost a fortune. I just spent over 300 dollars at Whole Foods and now I cant even eat half of the stuff.

Sorry to be complaining so much but I am turning into a major bitc*!! I have been so moody. I am ready to forget this stuff and just go back on all my meds..): at least then I am numb.

Thanks for listening.
Mel

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.235 sec, (1)