CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: i am so frustrated right now!!

stannarad Views: 1,388
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 291,803

Re: i am so frustrated right now!!

Sorry to hear things are not going so well. Yep, I have had severe food alergies for years-- it just goes with the territory for those of us that have had candida for many years. I've been able to add back in a few things the past six months or so, so at least there is some progress anyway :-). I understand your frustration with the high cost of the organics. Don't fret about it-- just do the best you can. I've had to go off almost all my organics recently due to lack of funds. ( Yeah, I try to buy the Maverick Antibiotic free brand at Publix and such ) Our finances have gotten so bad lately that even paying our mortgage and utilities is a struggle ( our elecrticity was cut off last week for a few hours because we were so behind- luckily we did have enough money to pay one month and have it restored! -- believe me I KNOW what you're saying about strained finances :-). What I am doing is restricting my foods and supplements to what I absolutely MUST have and the rest just pick the best alternative avilable in my budget. Good luck and hang in there!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.110 sec, (1)