CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just got my Body Ecology Kefir Starter!

stannarad Views: 1,231
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 292,054

Re: Just got my Body Ecology Kefir Starter!

No, I don't recall straining anything when I used her starter. John G is referring to the kefir grains, which are a bit different. From what I understand ( and I am no expert ) the grains are a little better because they have more strains of flora, and you can use them forever ( provided you care for them properly ). The Body ecology is made from a starter- I'm not too sure the advantages of that, unless it is in ease of use. I'm a bit afraid of the grains myself because It sounds a bit tricky to master to me. I'm sure I could get used to it though- lol. I hope you have good results with hers. I used it for about 6 months quite a while back, but then I became allergic to it ( like I do most things :-) It' hard to say if it would have helped because it takes quite a long time, and many efforts to get over this when it's gotten so bad, such as in my case. I just keep trudging along :P

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.781 sec, (1)