CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To #48820

Views: 1,488
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 292,471

Re: To #48820

Hi
I wasn't trying to sound conceited or something, but I'm just saying that I am not embarrassed to have my face out in public. My problem was that my face gets very puffy and red. The whole shape of my face changes, and I look like 20 pounds overweight even though I am not. I did have a time when I would have little red bumps on my face and even a rash on my neck, in addition to the puffiness. That's all. I just look strange. I still remember in junior high I was selling candybars for a fundraiser, and someone asked who this girl had bought the candy bar from. She described me as, "I don't know, a girl who's just really, really, really ugly." You can imagine how I felt about that; and I've heard other people talk about my ugliness when they don't think I can hear. It's worst in the morning. So that is what I meant about "ugly" to "somewhat pretty." (at least no one marvels at the extreme homeliness of my face anymore.)
Take care and I sure hope your appearance isn't as affected as mine. (I know that beauty is skin deep but the world is a cruel place for those who look different.)
The best to you,
Q.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.828 sec, (1)