CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: different results

Jhan Views: 1,129
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 292,490

Re: different results

You have had problems with my digestion system. Forget about the tests (and doctors - they do not know mush about candida) Observe what you have eaten before whenever you get problems. Find out your intolerances and avoid these food, perfume & soap.

yeast,wheat,gluten,dairy,soya and others: sounds like candida

I am lost! I feel tired most of the time, (once you have identified your intolerances, stick to the diet and then do a p & B shake (psyllium and Bentonite Shake: //www.curezone.org/blogs/f.asp?f=308&t=53343)
i get a hard painful stomach,= enemas or colonics will help, take a spoonful of chloride magnesium daily
i get spots on my face and neck,= Zinc, vit. A and E daily will help
i have a hive like rash on my face, \on your chin= liver issue
\near your nose= bowel issue
my eyes are bloodshot and red which does not go away they seem to be getting worse! vitamin A (cod fish oil) daily
i have constant ringing in my ears. = vitamin C 500 mg 3 to 4 times daily. The ringing will subside until your sinus clear up. Your bowel is clean (step one) then your sinus clear up (step 2) but the vit C will limit the damages.

I am only 26 and am finding it hard to find answers. Can you help?

First find out about the diet and imply the supplements above.
Plus a probiotic = live yogurt bacteria supplement, kefir

second; Bowel Cleanse (p & B Shakes)
third kidney cleane
fourth: liver cleanse

But for the coming month, just get started on the diet and the suppl.

Jhan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.594 sec, (1)