CureZone   Log On   Join
To Jake111

stannarad Views: 1,025
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 292,564

To Jake111

Hi Jake! I hope you don't mind me butting in, but I wanted to tell you some things. I'm like you in that stupid doctors put me through round after round of Antibiotics . It all started when I began having monthly sinus infections after moving into a moldy house ( about 15 years ago ). Every month almost for three years I had taken Antibiotics - then came many more rounds for other infections ( no doubt caused by the candida at that point- and then I was put on Antibiotics for over ONE YEAR straight every day for a recurrent bladder problem!!
I've noticed many of the folks here are helped ( symptom wise ) through diet alone. They say they immediately noticed some improvement. Well I never have. I think when you are so dangerously overloaded with candida it takes much much longer to heal, and a lot more effort as well. I know a lot of people say there are underlying issues, like mercury and such, but in my case I don't buy it. I think I was just overloaded with antibiotics and probably lucky to be alive. I do believe we can heal though, but it will take twice as long as some other folks. I've been working for about three years so far, and expect I'll be another few years at best to heal. Hang in there! Stanna :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.078 sec, (1)