CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: different results

daveeg Views: 1,169
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 292,564

Re: different results

Alright jake! Your symptoms do sound similar! It all kicked of when i was 20, about 7 years ago. I was partying pretty hard! And one day i remember spots on my face mainly my chin. Then i noticed spots on my back and a hive like rash on my face. Over the years i have began to recognise the way i was feeling,i would be tired most of the time,like a kind of flu feeling. The last 3 years i have been paying special attention to my diet which i think is the main factor for me feeling this way. I also noticed my eyes becoming red, bloodshot and itchy which has damaged the sclera also my floaters getting a lot worse. I have constant ringing in the ears which is worse some days than other i notice when i consume food or liquid it becomes more obvious, even water! I get hot flushes, Sore heads, etc....
This is me really clamping down on my diet now. Not drinking whiskey and eating bad foods anymore!I am not much fun at the moment! I am just about to enter the world of this amazing natural healing,any tips? This getting well is costing a fortune.Least not spending money on booze.Lol!

Good to hear from you!

Daveg!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.125 sec, (1)