CureZone   Log On   Join
GI test results

Views: 1,419
Published: 16 years ago

GI test results

My doctor had me do some really expensive tests: GI panel, adrenal stress panel, melatonin.

For the yeast, i have a "trace" amount of C. albicans, and a "moderate" amount of Candida krusei, which I have never heard of.

My adrenals are low, which I expected. Melatonin was normal.

I have been so deeply depressed for so long, I barely care enough to write this down. I have been on the nazi diet on and off many times, and the thought of going back on it makes that lucky shotgun shell of mine look better and better.

So does anyone know if these values are significant? There was a time when I was convinced that I could resolve my lifelong Depression by getting rid of these imbalances, but really I dont know which came first...the Depression or the candida and related problems. Im sorry to be such a downer on the board. But I am a 21 year old male who has become extremely cynical towards anything that offers hope, because its all been false hope so far. I am SO lonely, am living with my GD parents
who at first glance seem the obvious source of all my problems, but I seem to be the only one who will look at the big hopeless picture. It all seems like a big cruel joke, leaving me with no one to express anything to. My mother and her nightly episodes of psychotic Depression are great. Really helps me to forgive and forget the way I was raised.

The doctor is just like "go on this probiotic, this antifungal, and bang youll be fine" I dont buy it, especially after seeing all the lost souls on here who spend years trying to rebalance their gut. I saw someone from high school yesterday (never happens) and she told me I looked like I was over 30.

Thanks for your time

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.703 sec, (1)