CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: GI test results

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free TEEF Powder Internationally!
Teeth Powder to Remineralize, Strengthen, and Clean ...

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
More
remi96 Views: 1,183
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 293,394

Re: GI test results

I have heard of many taking all kinds of tests. I am sure what any of them prove. However, if you are not confident in your Dr. maybe it is time to find another. Like a Naturopath or a Homepath. What mkes you think your problem is yeast? What makes you think that is the only problem. Look I have a family member that had a terrible summer because of a sudden psychosis brought on by stress over an extended period of time. Ths could be your problem, stress. Maybe you need to move out into a peaceful environment and take care of yourself so you can heal. MAybe you need couseling, a shoulder to cry on. And I will tell you I am not the most knowledgable person on this board by far. But I have had candida before and i conquered it. It took some time and doing but I did it. I was well for 10 years before it came back. So it can be done. Many on this board that have not gotten well simply have not found what will work for them, or they are doing something or eating something that is keeping the yeast alive. This is my true belief. I am on a very strict and limited diet that not many could sustain. And I do not take any chances by doing anything that sounds dicey to me. But I am having alot of die-off and so I am know I am succeeding. It is a matter of time, how much time who knows maybe a month maybe a few months. The key is, for as many different people you ask, that is how many different answers you will get. Does not mean they are all wrong or all right. Everybody's body is different and everyone's yeast is different and we all have different symptoms.

As far as ther ebeing alot of souls fighting an endless battle and nver winning, that is simply not true. Thise who have gotten better are most likely no longer logging into this board anymore and have moved on with their lives. I imagine when I get better I will probably not frequent this board. The only people you are hearing from is those that are still sick.

Also, have you soulght counseling, if your mother suffers from psychotic episodes , then there could be something hereditary and doe snot have to be the same illness. In your mother it could be pschosis, in you it could be depression. Maybe you should trea the Depression with paxil or zoloft to get bACK ON YOUR FEET , THEN CONTINUE WITH YOUR DIET. Sorry about caps. You might be able to keep going better that way if you relieve the burden of depression.

Michelle

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.438 sec, (2)