CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: leg feeling

LynneChrys Views: 1,203
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 293,387

Re: leg feeling

I'd like to add my 2 cents here as I recently had an episode of "cold feet", and it was both die-off related and thyroid related. Let me see if I can explain how.

I had been monitoring my basal temperature when I found out that I was borderline low thyroid back in May. I was trying to bring my thyroid back up with dietary improvements, when candida kicked in big time. I didn't know what it was until mid-Aug., but once I figured it out, it was confirmed by a naturopath, who gave me a pro-biotic called "HLC Intensive". Anyway, by this time (September) I already had had months of good temperature readings, and was sure I was on my way to thyroid normalcy. But once I started taking the probiotic, 2 days later, my temperature had dropped a whole degree, down to about 96.7 or 96.8 for 5 straight days and boy were my feet cold! I tried to call the dr because I was almost afraid to keep taking the
probiotic lest I go permanently hypothyroid. (She didn't return my call). Then my temperature came back up again and I thought "ah-ha, that was die-off". Anyway, I have a follow-up visit scheduled for Tues, at which time I will ask her about that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

3.906 sec, (1)