CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: thanks...

LynneChrys Views: 1,776
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 293,526

Re: thanks...

Dave, it's really a relief to find messages here from people in similar circumstances, as very few people "in person" can relate at all to what this candida thing is. I have a supportive family but they are really clueless, and what do the people at work know? Nothing. I am glad you have a nice girlfriend. I saw in another post of yours that you are 26 years old. My son turns 26 on Nov 1, and so my heart goes out to you.

I also rely heavily on my faith in God, which keeps me from getting really down. I have read that emotional reactions, however, come with the territory of healing from candida. Don't be afraid to cry and let your emotions out. It is a cathartic response.

I think I still am experiencing die-off. I have a long standing 45 minute walk as my daily exercise, and I have not modified it since my diagnosis. However, when I take my walk these days, my legs do feel very very heavy. Maybe less so now than in days past, but there is no spring to my step at all. Energy level is still quite low. I see the "white stuff" daily. That's a good thing, I think.

My first follow-up with the naturopath is Thurs. I think she said she is going to take bloodwork again to see if my level dropped. It's probably that same test I see referred to here - "Great Smokey" something like that. I will have to ask her.

Say a little prayer before you go to bed for peace of mind during sleep. I will say one for you too.

Wishing you well,
Lynne

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.391 sec, (1)