CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: how long ?

Zapp Views: 1,380
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 293,750

Re: how long ?

Panic and Depression are a normal part of candida overgrowth. It took months for my candida to even respond to treatment. You feel really lousy all the time. The candida only applifies the Depression that you would normally feel in that condition.
Keep up your strict diet, it's your main weapon. Check the ingredients on the corn flakes box, I bet they have sugar. You might consider adding caprylic acid and pau d' arco to your rotation. You might try a number of anti-fungals, everyone responds differently. Find the ones that work best for you. I think my mood lifted significantly when I started taking magnesium citrate. I also got some sun exposure to increase my vitimain D level.

You might check your temperature. The candida rendered my body unable to use thyroid hormones. Even though my thyriod hormone levels tested "normal", I had all the clinical symptoms of hypothyroidism. I made several tries before I found a MD who would prescribe Synthoid based on my symptoms.

Anyway, there was quite a while there when I thought I would never get better. The path to recovery is very slow, and has plenty of up and downs. I'm off the synthoid and I'm about 85% recovered. It's takes months, but there is life after candida.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.625 sec, (1)