CureZone   Log On   Join
I beg to differ....

petey123 Views: 8,173
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 294,047

I beg to differ....

When I began my candida detox, I already had a diet rich in fiber and green and cruciferous vegetables... with little or no meat save for seafood, and lots of psyllium and water... After embarking upon ridding myself of candida with six weeks of a much more serious, anti-candida, almost BE diet, I began agressively taking nystatin and oregano oil... All I can say is, "AHEM"!!! Those white strands coming outta me were definitely NOT "mucus" or "undigested stuff", or whatever.... I fell into a whirlwind Herxheimer's episode that lasted for four days... I had awful gut pain and nausea the whole time, with lots of fever and chills the first day... That stuff was DEFINITELY the morphed, fungal strands of candida that had been allowed to "cultivate" in me for 35 years of a mouthful of amalgams, countless rounds of Antibiotics , and continuous, almost feverish Sugar and meat consumption... and they kept coming for a week, and occasionally for weeks afterwards... The strands are gone now, thank God, but I still suffer from symptoms related to leaky gut and or liver intoxication... People -- you shouldn't have ANYTHING but dark, firm, smooth, unified stool coming outta you.... in relatively one piece with no "dregs" or looseness... Ok-- I know everyone's different, but that's my story, for what it's worth... Anybody else out there suffer from musty breath and/or facial skin flaking due to candida?? I'm about to begin a Liver Flush program to try to get rid of those two final symptoms.... Thanks for listening...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.547 sec, (1)