CureZone   Log On   Join
Thanks, but not helpful...

petey123 Views: 41,439
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 294,112

Thanks, but not helpful...

I had my Amalgams replaced months ago... My teeth and gums are in excellent health... I tried every approach to improving my oral hygeine to no avail, simply because my bad breath is not related to oral hygeine... Remember -- it isn;t a sulfurous smell, but a MUSTY one... hence my concern that it may be candida-related... Also, I had sinus surgery last year which completely eliminated my chronic sinusitus and greatly assisted my ability to clear mucus, etc. from my nose and nasopharynx... to the point that it is not an issue for me anymore... Also, I do not eat very much meat or stagnating foods... Further, your suggesstions do not address the coincidence of the dermatitis flare-ups... But thanks anyway!!! Any other suggestions? PS -- I do NOT recommend the Grossan sinus irrigator... it causes water to stagnate in the sinuses which actually PROMOTES sinus infections... Trust me -- I tried it... You can never get all the water out...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.281 sec, (1)