CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sinuses and Grossan Irrigator

petey123 Views: 41,201
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 294,125

Re: Sinuses and Grossan Irrigator

Sorry, but I disagree completely. My experience proves it to me. I just don't get infections anymore... do you? Bravo to you if you don't have an issue with water trapped in your sinuses, but personally, I had more problems when I used any kind of "wet" irrigator... ESPECIALLY that stupid neti pot. My sinuses openings are wide open now and yet no amount of coaxing could discharge all that water. I ran peroxide throught that Grossan thing after each time I used it, so reinfection was not an issue. I visit my ENT regularly, and the last time I went (about 3 weeks ago, following another CT scan), he performed a nasal endoscopy, and there was no evidence of an infection, even a low-grade one, to suggest my sinuses as a cause for my halitosis. And why would you suspect sinusitis from a musty smell? The smell comes from my mouth as well as my nose. In the past, when I indeed have had an infection, I could smell it myself as a rank, putrid, almost necrotic odor. I cannot smell this musty odor myself. But I am curious about this ENTSOL... Why is it behind the counter if it's non-prescription? What's in it? My sinuses react severely to benzalkonium chloride and other similar preservatives , so if it's something like that I couldn't use it. Thanks for your response!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.875 sec, (1)