CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: InCharge? How often do you irrigate? Just curious n/m

petey123 Views: 41,378
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 294,137

Re: InCharge? How often do you irrigate? Just curious n/m

You're right... I have nothing to lose... I can actually put H202 in my RinoFlow machine to get it into and around my sinuses without the burden of all that water, since it really causes me problems, and I have no real "symptoms" of sinus problems (runny mucus, colored mucus, congestions, etc) save for a little tenderness in my maxillaries and frontals.... Jeez -- they hurt right now, come to think of it!! But what is your ratio/formula for H202 to distilled water for irrigation purposes? And by "medical grade", do you mean the 3% solution? I already gargle with it (diluted) and put drops in my ears (full strength).... and I know it works there... Wow!! We should be on the sinus forum!! Is there even one on Curezone?? Hahaha!!! Anyway, thanks again for your insight, and I hope we aren't burdening others trying to focus on Candida!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.891 sec, (1)