CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: DUDE!! TOTALLY get rid of those filings!!!!

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
petey123 Views: 1,509
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 294,176

Re: DUDE!! TOTALLY get rid of those filings!!!!

When you DO decide to go thru with it (and we all know you WILL, because it will be the best thing you've ever done for yourself), most DEFINITELY make sure you find a dentist who is holistic in his/her approach, who tests for metal sensitivities, and who operates with the proper protocol for safe (well, as safe as possible) removal of amalgams.... Do some surfing and you will find lists of dentists in your area who specialize in this sort of thing... Just take your time and do a few at a time... My ten cost only $1200 total to remove and replace with white fillings... And actually, they recommend you do a quadrant at a time anyway (because of the massive mercury release when they are removed) with at least two weeks in between sessions, so that should help your wallet handle the stress... But seriously... Save the money and do it...

And... uh... I'm not so sure I would want my mercury fillings popping out of my teeth with no notice... I can't IMAGINE the reaction my body would have... It's no joke -- after each filling replacement session, despite the use of a rubber dam, a giant vacuum hose to suck up vapors in the air, and constant water flowing with a suction tube, enough mercury was released into my system to cause a MAJOR intoxification.... I was completely sick for a week after each session... I expected it, tho, and took plenty of chlorella and vitamin C (another MAJOR chelator), so I'm sure I saved myself from complete misery... One session I didn't take the chlorella or C right away, and boy did I suffer!!!! No wonder my dentist and his assistant wore giant gas masks during the process!!!

DO IT... DON'T THINK TWICE ABOUT IT... QUALITY OF LIFE IS NOT ABOUT MONEY!!! Eat adzuki burritos and salad for six months!!! Ha!! Trust me -- It's TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!!

Hell, I didn't even go into all the OTHER benefits I'm feeling from removing them!!! How about a phenomenally increased mental clarity and memory... Improved sexual performance... Less fatigue... less tension in my muscles... the ability to better handle stress... better slepp patterns... ETC... ETC.... GO OUT THERE AND SURF IT -- YOU'LL SEE WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!

OK.. I'm done preaching now... Ha! Sorry!! I just love to share my success with others, in the hopes that I can enlighten them to feel as good as I do.... I owe it all to my fiancee... She opened my eyes to the burden of mercury fillings, and how removing them could be so wonderfully beneficial towards improving the quality of life... Thanks, slimby!!! Hahaha!!!! Good night, and god bless...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.406 sec, (2)