CureZone   Log On   Join
Sorry, but you really need to do some research....

Petey123 Views: 1,443
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 294,194

Sorry, but you really need to do some research....

My "conclusions" didn't simply come from a desire to "ride the bandwagon" or to dictate the end-all for everybody's problems.... There is a plethora of information and documented studies out there that demonstrate that the presence of Amalgam fillings promotes the persistent proliferation of candida in the body.... And, after actually PERFORMING all the reseach, I actually had my Amalgams REMOVED.... and you simply CANNOT refute the fact that I indeed experienced improvement in my symptoms outside of the other things I was doing to combat my candidiasis, which was actually fairly mild in the grand scheme of things... My MAIN problem was the amalgams... I definitely... I say, DEFINITELY experienced relief from having them removed... And don't you dare try to fool yourself into rationalizing that it's ok to keep them in your mouth... unless you're ok with having serious but preventable health problems... although if you're over 60 you are probaly too late... And you are COMPLETELY WRONG about the price... I had 10 Amalgams (that's one in each molar with two extra for good measure) removed and replaced for $1400.... by an extremely competent, holistic dentist.... who tests for chemical, material , and metal sensitivity... and who is well-trained and whose office is well-equipped in the practice of Amalgam removal...

Please... PLEASE do some research before you question the dangers of Amalgam fillings and how they can wreak complete havoc upon you, your health, and subsequently your battle against candida.... I'm telling you --- it IS the answer!!!! If you don't believe it, or you aren't willing to at least think it a possiblilty, then you'll remain a puppet for the FDA, the ADA, and the Drug Companies!!!! May YOU find the "answer" soon!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.969 sec, (1)