CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: hypothyroidism

Views: 1,713
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 295,281

Re: hypothyroidism

Hi,

I have hypothyroidism, candida and adrenal fatige. I have read that many people with hypo often have candida too.

My doctor's, like many, look at you like you're mad when you mention candida. I even had positive tests for candida with a Nutritionist. Doctor's think candida occurs in people with immune deficiencies like AIDS etc.

Other people here may have had positive reactions from their doctor's regarding candida, I just wanted to warn you that you migh not!

Research into it as best you can and see if your symptoms match, then possibly get the help of a medical practitioner to diagnose you. My Nutritonist said to me it would be a good idea to be tested for Candida, as the treatment can prove to be tough (the diet is very strict) and she didn't want to put me through it all if I didn't have it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.598 sec, (1)