CureZone   Log On   Join
Spoke with Candida Dr. TODAY Some general info

remi96 Views: 2,687
Published: 16 years ago

Spoke with Candida Dr. TODAY Some general info

Hello everyone

I spoke with the Dr. today. While a good bit o the conversation had to do with specifically with my case , I do have some genral info that everyone might like to know.

Her name is Dr. Carolyn Dean , she is a highly regarded Dr. in the field of Candida and actually taken over for Dr. Crook ( The yeast Connection) who passed away two years ago.

Her belief is that drugs do not do a whole of good and really are not effective treatment options. They kill some bacteria but not all, leaving possibly stronger to rebound.

She said I was not taking enough probiotics ( I take 3 billion a day) She said at least 10 billion a day should be taken. I asked if taking too much could damage liver as I have heard, she said she has treated many people and never heard of anyone having a problem. Some might take even more.

Vitamins are extremely important, especially trace minerals which are not found in regular vitamins. She is sending me info on liquid trace minerals, will pass along when I get it.

Take extra B5 Pantothenic acid for adrenal exhaustion, she recommended
2000 milligrams for me. She believes this will help greatly with anxiety issues.

She believes that Candida causes IBS, so for those of you that have Irritable bowel Syndrome that is important. She describes how candida irritates the lining of the small intestine causing inflammation and pain and malabsorbtion.

She mentioned something about a new breakthrough called Transfer Factor. I heard about this before and thought it was a bunch of hog wash. But apparently it has wokred quite well in studies at killing candida. It is made up of yeast cell walls that seek out destroy. I will pass more along as I get it. Alhthough she is concerned it might cause too much die off for my body to handle.

Plenty of Essential Fatty Acids are good also.

Michelle

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.346 sec, (1)