CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Spoke with Candida Dr. TODAY Some general info

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
objoyfl Views: 2,297
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 295,370

Re: Spoke with Candida Dr. TODAY Some general info

Don't get too excited, i don't think its that simple. I think the candida is the biggest factor (in nervous disorders) which causes malabsorption, toxicity and neuro malfunction. No wonder we get emotional ups and downs. My doctor (I found a holistic one too) said something interesting I can't quite figure out HOW this happens, but he said in the presence of the toxins the candida gives off, beta cells and T-cells get wrong signals or information and attack endocrine secretions, you know, made by thyroid, adrenals, pancreas, female and male glands, etc. Or else the endocrine glands overproduce secretions. Anyway, I guess this might be the reason for hypo or hyperthyroid, hypoglycemia or hyper any other gland. So I think this has something to do with the adrenals and over production of adrenalin creating anxiety.

At any rate, I heard once that a treatment for some kind of mental illness (was it bipolar disorder?) the treatment was to give lithium. I felt great taking that Concentrace. Maybe I'll start back on it again. good luck and keep us posted!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.328 sec, (1)