CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Spoke with Candida Dr. TODAY Some general info

havfun Views: 2,286
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 295,379

Re: Spoke with Candida Dr. TODAY Some general info

Don't get exctied about taking Lithium. It is not just a salt. It has side effects. I have taken it in the past. My relative, who is a doctor, heard about me taking it and told me to stop, that it could cause long term damage.

I know Depression is really hard to deal with. Just do some research on the side effects before taking anything. I was diagnosed with Candida 20 years ago. I've had continued Candida for over 20 years (because I didn't understand the disease or how to treat it) so I know all about depression. I have taken most every drug available for it over the years. Now I am paying the price, with a toxic everything in my body.

Studies have shown that exercise is the best thing for depression. For those of you who can exercise (I can't. I'm too weak.) that is the best thing.

There is also such joy that comes about by having a relationship with God. That will beat the Depression by itself.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

6.281 sec, (1)