CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: detox bath question

Qwer Views: 1,418
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 295,537

Re: detox bath question

Yes they can, in fact any kind of sweating will excrete both heavy metals and the good minerals, and then you got to eat some minerals to replenish your stores (except the magnesium in your case).

The "scientology church" thing highly believes in detoxification through sweating, they use niacin which cause a "skin flush", it "heats" you up and your skin itches a lot, some people feel really bad during this but I've experimented it a few times and I like its effect. It's funny how it seems to follow a specific order in me, maybe I have a problem of blood circulation? So they use niacin, exercise as to help blood circulation, and add to that very long sauna sessions, I think up to 2 hours a day. They've used a similar protocol on firemen who worked on the "ground zero" site, and supposedly they were sweating some weird colored stuff.

You can do these baths as often as you tolerate them; you can feel very fatigued from the heat of the bath and from the magnesium which lowers blood pressure, so it is best to do it not too far from bed time.

The sulphate is also very good for people low in sulfur, the sulfur being necessary for some detoxification pathways.

If you're able to do it, I would rather suggest exercising and using a good magnesium supplement (not magnesium oxide, which is very poorly absorbed and acts more as a laxative than as a magnesium supplement), since it is cheaper and involve more blood circulation and the whole lymphatic thing, which is a VERY important aspect of detoxification. Especially enhanced by exercises that require a lot of movement, such as running or trampoline bouncing.

Walking is good, because it is a good way to build your way up to be able to run. One can do intervals, running at high speed (if you're in shape enough, and have the articulations for it, running at maximum speed) for 10 seconds, then walk for 20 seconds. One can adapt such a protocol to his abilities and aim for continuous improvement. It is a very quick way to induce a lot of sweat and to strengten the cardiovascular system in short sessions.

That post was unusefully long, but I like to think "out loud" :) .

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.750 sec, (2)