CureZone   Log On   Join
A few words on my success

shroom Views: 1,097
Published: 17 years ago

A few words on my success

I have been thinking about why the candida resides around the tooth in an anarobic state. I know it is attracted to dead tissue, but so are bacteria. I think they have some sort of direct route to nerve centers from there. I noticed a calcium deposite in one finger nail, and this came from the calcium hydroxide. It means that the calcium ions have directly entered the body and circulated. The hydroxl ions have been stressing my liver [as predicted] as well. The fact remains, I have launched a direct attack on the candida. After I have all teeth addressed, I'm sure there will be positive results.
Point to make here, I think calcium plays a role in the candida cycle [somehow]
We shall see what happens as the healing process of this area continues.

As for my froggy fungus, I have failed the culture twice now. It is so hard to collect the right excretions. These guys produce several different types, and I need the true urine. They only go about once a month it seems. And they're no longer nervous which means less squirting.
I'll keep you posted on that-------Shroom

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.281 sec, (1)