CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I am down in the dumps today need encouragement

EmilyErdbeer Views: 1,240
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 295,696

Re: I am down in the dumps today need encouragement

Hey Michelle,

I know exactly how you feel - quiet funny actually because I had very similar thinking today. This feeling of not being able to do it anymore - the question if this is really helping or just staying bad or even getting worse. I feel almost everyday like sh.. - my boyfriend how had the same thing but more severe says that´s normal - all in all in goes up but very slowly.
I also start to avoid people - well, I am evoiding them all exept my boyfriend. Even though I bore myself so much being alone I cannot cope with others. Everything is stressing me. Even planning the food (pre-cooking) if I spent a whole day out of the house. AND I also have a hair problem: On a good day last week I was sitting at the hair dressers for 3(!!!) hours got my hair colored. Today I discovered that the colour is washing out already and my roots are being seen again. This little fact stressed me out so much that I almost started to cry - because I don´t have the strength to call, complain and make an other appointment... everything is too much. Do you have any suggestions what to do with all the "dizzy" time exept watching TV? I try to read and follow my studys but I can hardly concentrate on what I try to learn and forget it immediately.
But: if you feel like shit now, it can only get better!
Keep your head up high. you started fighting this f...... candida and you should win.
E.E.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.891 sec, (1)