CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nystatin, should I use it or not?

amythist36 Views: 9,684
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 295,752

Re: Nystatin, should I use it or not?

Hi! Jhan! Thanks for the reply!! When you say a mirror image of the bowels do you mean white in color as well? cause I did an enema a couple of months ago , it was weird cause I just didn't feel right that day and I had never done one before , I got up enough nerve to do it and I was really freaked out by the out come! When I went , out came this grey and white thin layer of what looked like was actually part of the bowel , it looked dry and hard with cracks that resemble a dried out sac and laced inside was a pool of slippery googey looking yellow fur balls ...sorry for the graphic description but that's the only thing that I can think of...the only thing that came to mind for me about the color was that prior to me doing my own treatment I had remebered the doctors sending me for a Barium enema and I figured it must have been left behind . I dismissed it at that and flushed....Now I wished I would have taken some pictures (I know...) but what good would have came of that???

I decided to take the Nystatin, only because it has been a year and half for me already and I've done Grapefruitseed extract and garlic, and oregano oil...Best reseults with the Oregano oil but nothing really since...So I feel Like I'm at a loss with what to do next ...any sugestions, the Nystatin is only for 5 days...4 times a day...I looked at it and it does contain sucrose which is sugar...very little amounts but with Candida very little is enough trouble !!!
Thanks again for the Info!!! I really like coming here! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

3.797 sec, (1)