CureZone   Log On   Join
Desperate fro a good night's sleep

tree-lover Views: 1,243
Published: 16 years ago

Desperate fro a good night's sleep

I have been suffering from acute candida since 2003 and have been really getting to grips with it since August of this year. I have been passing huge amounts of candida in my bowel movements and enemas including a huge piece which was over a foot long. I think I am making progress with the cleansing of my bowels, however, my worst and most debilitating symptom is insomnia. I always wake up in the night and very often do not get back to sleep again unless I take something and even then it is not usually effective. I know that the insomnia is connected to the candida because the two correlate. I would like to know specifically what is causing it and what I can do about it. I think the it could be either magnesium deficiency or some toxin produced by the fungus or my liver not functioning properly. I would be very interested to know what other people think and what I could do about it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.109 sec, (1)