CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why am I still constipated?

EmilyErdbeer Views: 5,573
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 296,108

Re: Why am I still constipated?

My suggestion: A lot of warm water - first thing in the morning: hot water & fresh lemon juice. That helps digestion. Try to eat carbs and proteins(fish e.g.) seperately, than it is easier to digest. Try to exercise almost every day a little bit. I had constipation problems, too- still have a little. I am cleaning my stomach at the moment with a mixture of flax seed and bukkehornsfro (that´s danish-don´t know how to translate) - this cleans out all of your toxin of the body. (Could be that your bowel environment is too toxic).3 cups with 1 tblspoon between meals helps me. I don´t know how many eggs you eat, but they can also cause constipation if eaten too much.Hot Carbs in small amount (80g a day) help and also dairy products like yoghurt - or soy yofus...
Good luck - and if you find out anything more please write since I am also still looking for solutions.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.691 sec, (1)