CureZone   Log On   Join
Aerobic Oxygen...has anyone TRIED???

amythist36 Views: 9,244
Published: 17 years ago

Aerobic Oxygen...has anyone TRIED???

Hi! Just wanted to discuss this product I came across, it's called AEROBIC OXYGEN, a company called "Good for you Canada Corporation." On the Information sheet it states...
There is currently a virtual epidemic of common yeast infections(Candida Albicans). These take root with relative ease in an oxygen-deprived body. In this environment, yeast cells generate large quantities of acetaldehyde, causing cellular damage. Acetaldehyde in the intestinal wall and liver disrupts intestinal absorption and impairs white and red blood cell functions.
When yeast cells are deprived of oxygen , they become even more resistant to immune defences, since they are capable of anoerobic(no oxygen) metabolism. A low oxygen level is the major contributing factor to yeast susceptibility.
In addition, oxygen starved tissues can generate the following disorders: heart disease, strokes, diabetes and peripheral arterial deficiency. An inadequate oxygen supply will also contribute to memory loss, dizziness, loss of balance, and deppression in older persons with decreased cerebral blood flow. Oxygen levels are also vital in maintaining the balance of "friendly bacteria over disease causing bacteria, and other organisms in the body/
The information goes on and on ....Cancer, Leukemia, Alzhemer's,Chronic Fatigue, Influenza, Aids, Asthma, emphysema...

Candidiasis-20 drops of aerobic oxygen in aloe vera three times a day will clear it up.Iowa University calls Candiadiasis a lesser form of Aids/

I think i'm gonna try this stuff and see what a difference this could make, Has anyone taken something similar.??..I've personally tried the Oxygen elements plus from global Health track ....

Let me hear some suggestions? Opinions?
thanks
amytist36 :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.672 sec, (1)