CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Emily, what else do you have so I can NOT still be constipated?

EmilyErdbeer Views: 5,459
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 296,153

Re: Emily, what else do you have so I can NOT still be constipated?

Well, I think with the way of eating which I described you could cover some of your problems like akne and digestion... More food suggestions??? Hmmm... I saw that I forgot to mention to cook the carbohydrates for one hour until very soft, that´s very good against constipation. And if you eat yoghurt, you must add lemon juice to make it candida friendly (and don´t eat too much-than it can cause constipation again), and good for constipation is flax seeds (actually kind of tasty, too). Try to eat 3-5 times a day instead of less and bigger meals. So your stomach doesn´t have to work too much. I just read yesterday, that the stomach is the part of the body that needs the most energy (for digestion and so forth). So, try to make things easy for him with seperating proteins (fish,meat,fruits) and carbs (wild rice, quinoa,millet,amaranth (well cooked only-oh, and stay away from pasta,potatoes or normal white rice,they clog your bowel and break down in Sugar which the Candida loves)). Veggies are neutral and can be mixed with either of them. I read that you should eat mostly veggies, then legumes, then carbs and then the rest like yoghurt, tofu, etc.
If you like more infos you are welcome to write me again in the second week of january,then I am at home where I have a very good book about Candida, also related to eating, MS, constipation and so forth.
Good luck & I hope it works for you.If you like, tell me how it goes.
E.E.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.922 sec, (1)