CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Aerobic Oxygen...has anyone TRIED???

AngelofEventide Views: 9,368
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 296,222

Re: Aerobic Oxygen...has anyone TRIED???

Not sure what stage I would be at. Compared to where I was a few years ago, when I was practically bed bound, could not even bathe myself and needed to live with my family just to get through the day, I am a lot better. Now I am married, can function on my own, cook, clean, work, etc. The only things I cannot do is like long exercise, hiking, walking for long periods of time, etc. But this is from a lot of trial and mostly error over the years. Now I am taking a line of products from a company called Ziquin. It is not a silver bullet and can take a year or longer for the more seriously infected, but it is the most advanced nutrition I've ever seen. My long term female problem, minus the vaginal candida, were nearly cleared within a month of taking this stuff. The Candida, however, is a long term thing. That is why I wanted to find something to speed things along a bit. The day to day muscle and aches pain that I have throughout my body, I can pretty much deal with for a slow to come healing. It's the vaginal yeast however, that is making life intolerable. I don't know, I just have a really good feeling about the Aerobic Oxygen. I wrote a company that sells it today, asking if it was safe to take during pregnancy. I am not pregnant now, but my husband and I want to try next year and I wanted to know for future reference. They wrote back saying that there is no evidence of any harm for any reason to the body, so I'm assuming that goes for pregnancy as well. I am going to buy a bottle tomorrow!

Kir

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.188 sec, (1)