CureZone   Log On   Join
The healing flachback

Jhan Views: 1,679
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 296,487

The healing flachback

Dear Goods,

You are on the right track here.... not that I would think of myself as of a shy person but, healing candida has to do with healing plenty of small trauma (sadness) that caused your liver to inhibit bile secretion and allowed for candida to grow.

While healing you will go back in time experiencing different symptoms you have had, in a long flashback, while visiting them again it is important to dare go in the deceptions of life that hwve made you angry, sad or upset so as to heal them completely.

It is just as if all these traumas have been stored in your body and it is our task to revisit them with our now mature mind so as to better understand what has happened then. And - in the process - bloom into a new healthy being.

DO not shy away from your own history, now is time to face it and address it fully. As you've said: "the only way to heal something permanently is to remove the cause."

I am now healing early childhood misinterpretation that caused frustrations and I think that my journey is almost over.

Jhan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.465 sec, (1)