CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Radical Idea....Feedback please.

gthyij Views: 1,522
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 296,487

Re: Radical Idea....Feedback please.

Dear Goods,
Have you ever heard of Ellen Kreidman the author of "Light His/Her Fire" and "Light Your Own Fire"? I highly recommmend the "Light Your OWN Fire". You can find them on ebay (used) and in there she explains something wonderful about our own thinking processes. I was having some difficulty in controlling my negative thoughts that were a result of my growing up wasn't all that great. Anyway, to make a long story short, in just the first two of the 6 tapes she was able to help me have a completely different outlook on things. She talks about how our thoughts control a lot of things, including our health, mainly unconscious thoughts that we don't realize that we have until we really start to think about them again. She's not complicated and boring at all! They are worth getting. No I'm not trying to sell anything but I just really think that you'll like them because they right up the alley that you're in.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.279 sec, (1)